Practitioner & Staff Profile Submission
Practitioner profiles a local entrepreneur, business, practitioner, or another person of interest, including some personal perspective and biographical information exploring what they do and why. This profile may include a spiritual angle elaborating on the motives that drive them to contribute to the community.
We also love to spotlight the Staff Members that make your business and practice a special place for living a healthy lifestyle and contributing to their well-being,
Below we’ve supplied a series of questions for you to answer; our writers will create your editorial piece based on your answers.
All submissions will be edited for Natural Awakenings style. We supply a fact-check and contact info proof before publication. All editorial is free of charge and is an essential support piece included in our advertiser’s marketing plans.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting News Briefs is before publication on the 15th of the month.
Practitioner Submission Guidelines
- Length: 300-500 words.
- Style: Write in 3rd person. (Please, no “I, me, we, our, my, mine, you, or yours.”)
- Current display advertisers will receive first consideration, as they help to support our free publication.
- We edit all submitted editorials.
- Uploaded documents, logos, and photos will attach when you click Submit.
- NOTE, you can leave questions blank that do not apply to you.
* Required Field