The Healing Center is committed to the intervention and prevention of family violence, abuse and sexual assault, serving people of diverse faiths, cultures, and personal experiences
Our vision is to provide a safe place for women and children to receive the supportive counseling, referral, and information assistance they need to build healthy and safe lives. With our individualized and client-centered services, we aim to instill spiritual healing and inner growth.
The Healing Center envisions a world without family and sexual violence where families are safe and communities work together toward peace and justice.
The Healing Center lives by the following core values:
– We believe in working within a woman’s worldview.
– We value and respect the dignity and autonomy of each individual.
– We address each individual’s emotional, spiritual, physical, and psychological needs.
– We believe in meeting individuals where they are, by respecting their personal experiences and choices.
– We walk and partner with those we serve on their journey to safety and healing.