Talk to Your Loved Ones on the Other Side
Sue Frederick, best-selling author of Bridges to Heaven: True Stories of Loved Ones on the Other Side, has been an intuitive since childhood. She uses her gifts to help people fulfill their soul’s mission and use pain as fuel for a meaningful life. Sue will be visiting the north east and sharing her gift in an interactive workshop at Kripalu Center in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts on the weekend of March 7-9, 2014 where she will offer a path to healing one of life’s most difficult challenges: grief.
Sue Frederick's Bridges to Heaven workshop covers:
• 8 Essential Steps for Healing Grief, including communicating with the departed and the Break Your Heart Wide Open meditation.
• Uncovering the gifts of pain and loss and how they fuel your greatest work and most fulfilling life.
• Sharing your stories and experiencing a direct conversation with the departed to help you heal.
• You'll return home with direct knowledge of the presence of your departed loved ones, a fresh perspective on pain and loss, and a meaningful plan for a brighter, happier future.
• Everyone in this workshop receives a brief personal reading from Sue.
Sue Frederick’s Bridges to Heaven Workshop will be held at Kripalu Center Fri-Sun, Mar 7-9. More information and registration at Kripalu.org/presenter/V0008261/sue_frederick .