Create a Beach Retreat of Your Dreams near NY
Beach House Retreats on Long Beach Island, NJ is looking for new retreat partners and invites you to a Healthy Networking Day on Thursday, September 6, 2012 from 10:00am - 2:00pm. Beach House Retreats is close to NY, PA, CT, MD, and VA, located at 113 East 85th Street, Beach Haven Crest, NJ 08008. The owners are starting a network of retreat leaders and welcome you to tour the beach home, meet each other and create a variety of retreat packages. Also welcome are others in the wellness industry that may be interested in holding their retreats at BHR. Lunch will be served by A Little Bite of Italy.
Beach House Retreats has a lot of offer retreat partners, with a beautifully appointed beach house rental that sleeps 16, 3rd house from the Atlantic Ocean and the white sandy beaches of Long Beach Island. They have all the amenities of home and operate year round. Discounted retreat pricing is available from Sept.-May. They encourage all kinds of retreats, such as holistic, family, spiritual, artistic, sports, counseling, homeschool groups, business workshops, and worktreats. Additionally, they are open for suggestions. Partnering in a retreat will help each other’s respective businesses.
By combining venues you have a better draw to reach traditional and new clients. As an example, having a retreat with a Yoga Instructor, and Raw Diet Planner, and a Massage Therapist provides 3 ways to attract a prospective customer.
Benefits for the retreat clients:
- They learn about the other venues.
- They now follow the other venues as well as the one that interested them.
- They tell other potential clients about their experience (Grassroots Advertising).
- They can sign up for the continuing education within your venue..
Benefits for the retreat leaders:
- You gain more followers
- You build a support system with other teachers for back up when needed
- You expand your offerings and make more money
- You can offer a different retreat package to change things up in a few months with 2 other completely different classes: eg. Reike, Qigong, Acupuncture…
- You can plan your workshops as continuing education with the same retreat leaders.
- You can also have bike rentals, kayak rentals, surfing lessons, and other offerings if you like.
- You can take advantage of your down time while someone teaches their workshop and enjoy the things listed above.
Please RSVP number of attending by September 1, 2012 to Mary Ann Gutchigian at 609-947-1377 or email [email protected] If you are unable to attend the Healthy Networking Day, view the virtual tour online at www.LBI-Vacation.com and contact Mary Ann with your ideas.